Sections

Monday, October 15, 2012

A personal explanation

I want to apologize for my absence lately.  I have been pretty divided.  I realize that this is rather unprofessional of me, and I am sorry.  I am human.  I had intended to write another post about science news for September.  I was asked a question recently about the most recently discovered comet "C/2012 S1 (ISON)."  I also want to follow up on the initial Higgs article with a more indepth question I was asked.

So where have I been?  Well September is a bad month.  There are two things that make it very personally depressing.  I spent the end of September with a friend.  The first week of October I experienced an increase in my mood, but was playing catch up with house and life matters.  The second week I prepared to throw a party.  Now it is the third week of October.  I have to work this weekend (just like I did all the other weekends with exception of this past one).

I also have been working on a new project.  I have a line of jewelry I make, and I started a blog for it.

I am hoping to resume writing on here true scientific posts soon.  I will most likely cover the comet question first.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment